Picture Perfect Silver Springs Traditional
5 Bedroom + Bonus + Office | 4 Bath | 4530± Sq. Ft. | 1.57± Acre Lot
Tucked at the end of Silver Springs Court, this ideal two-story provides an appealing, flexible floor plan perfect for daily family living and seamless indoor/outdoor flow! Boasting incredible curb appeal, this updated and light-filled charmer sits on a sprawling 1.57-acre, dream parcel with amazing privacy through a forest-like backdrop, level lawn, pool, and a sport court in the sought-after and rarely-available Silver Springs neighborhood.
Silver Springs is a coveted “trick or treat” neighborhood with a path to nine years of award-winning Lafayette Schools (Lafayette Elementary School and Stanley Middle School) and is conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24/680, BART, town and trails.
- Spacious living room with white millwork, built-in bookcases, brick wood-burning fireplace, and French doors to the back patio
- Dining room with traditional white millwork overlooks the backyard through a bay window
- Kitchen/family great room with Andersen sliding doors to the back deck, window seat, wood-beam ceiling, and brick fireplace
- Recently updated large eat-in kitchen with white cabinetry, stainless appliances (Dacor 4-burner gas stove, dual Thermador ovens, Bosch dishwasher), walnut island, white subway tile backsplash, oversized walk-in pantry, and casual dining nook
- Dedicated home office/homework room is accessed through a French door off of the family room and includes built-in desks and storage
- Sun-filled primary suite with large picture windows with bench seating, views of the backyard and surrounding rolling hills, brick fireplace, walk-in closet, additional linen closet, and en suite full bath with dual sinks, jetted tub, stall shower, and window seat
- Three secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath upstairs while a fourth secondary bedroom with adjacent full bath is conveniently located on the main level
- Large bonus suite with separate entrance (through the home office) includes an attached full bath and is perfect for use as au pair or in-law suite, media/2nd family room, playroom, studio, or gym – you decide!
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, fresh paint and carpet, recessed lighting, NEST thermostat system, interior mud/laundry room (with sink, storage and room for a refrigerator), and an attached 3-car garage
- Dream property dotted with mature trees and includes a wonderful natural backdrop, Northwestern views, level lawns, expansive decking with bench seating, patio, built-in speakers, sports court, pool with automatic cover, rose garden, storage shed, and fruit orchard!
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.